Snapshot & Benefits of Grenada Citizenship
Get a second passport in just 90 days with visa-free to over 143 countries, including Europe and the United Kingdom. You can obtain Grenadian citizenship which is comparatively a low budget citizenship program among all the Caribbean countries. The only Caribbean country which has signed a coveted E-2 visa treaty with the United States, You can also apply for a non-immigrant visa and live there as well.
How To Get Grenada Passport by Investment?
You can apply for Grenada citizenship-by-investment either through a donation towards the government, which starts from $150,000, or you have to invest in government-approved real estate ranging from $220,000 onwards. According to the Grenadian government regulation “You should keep the property for at least 5 years after you get citizenship.”
Get “Grenada Passport” with GCP
We provide Grenadian passports to the people in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Our primary goal is to make you get your Grenadian citizenship with ease. We make sure that the whole process of citizenship application is handled with care. Our team of immigration and legal experts will help you to prepare documents, submit the application, and get your approval for desired citizenship.
Contact “Our Team” for further consultation.
Snapshot of Grenada
Snapshot of Grenada
|St. George�s||English||107,000||348 KM|
|CURRENCY||EXCHANGE RATE||PRIME MINISTER||ECONOMY|
|East Caribbean Dollars (XCD)||1 USD = 2.7 XCD||Keith Mitchell||Tourist|
- Irrevocable citizenship which is passed down for generations.
- No interview, education, or management experience required.
- No requirement to reside in Grenada before or after citizenship is granted.
- You are entitled to the same rights as any other Grenadian citizen.
- You have the right to live in any other CARICOM member state.
- Grenada has no foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance, or capital gains tax.
- Grenada is one of the very few nations whose citizens can travel to the People's Republic of China without first obtaining a visa.
- Excellent opportunity to live and work in the USA, E-2 treaty signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein.
- Education Advantages - Preferred Access and Scholarships for young persons to top schools and universities.
- Grenada is home to the best United States offshore university, St George. It is one of the finest medical, veterinary, and arts and sciences schools, and graduates train in some of the top hospitals in the United States and the United Kingdom. It is internationally accredited and currently has 6,000 students for over 140 countries.
- Irrevocable citizenship for you and your family and all future generations
- Grenadian citizens can travel without visa restrictions to more than 135 countries. These include the United Kingdom and all other members of the European Union.
Visa Free Map
Successful applicants can benefit from visa-free travel to the countries above including most of Europe countries. It must be noted that visa-free travel to the countries listed above are subject to change. It is strongly advisable that the relevant Government authorities and agencies are contacted prior to travel arrangements made. See the below link.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Grenadian_citizens
Grenada citizenship cost
There are two options of qualifying contribution for the Citizenship-by-Investment Program:
All figures in US$
1) Donation Option: Cost for Citizenship by Investment in Grenada
|For a single file||150,000|
|For a file of a husband & wife||200,000|
|For a file of a main applicant & 3 dependents||200,000|
|Each additional qualifying dependent of an applicant applying with a spouse and two other qualifying dependents||25,000|
2) Real Estate Investment Option: Citizenship-by-investment through real-estate in Grenada.
|Government fee for a single file||50,000|
|Government fee for family up to 4||50,000|
|Processing fee - other than Main app||3000|
|Due Diligence fee - Main applicant||5000|
|Due Diligence fee for a dependent aged 16 or over||5000|
Granting citizenship to a spouse after the main applicant granted the citizenship
|If the file submitted anytime||Free|
Definition of 'Dependent'
Please be advised that the following persons are now eligible to be included as dependents.
|Children of the main applicant or of the spouse of the main applicant who is aged to 30||Yes|
|Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or of the spouse of the main applicant||Should be aged over 55|
|Siblings of the main applicant||Should be aged over 18|
|Siblings of the spouse of the main applicant||Should be aged over 18|
|Siblings who should be single & childless||Yes|
*Grenada Dependent parents aged under 55, a $50,000 extra fee will be paid.
Required Documents - Documents Required for opting Grenada Citizenship
All copies must be colored and scanned
The following documents are required for each family member including the applicant:
|Copy or Original||Documents||Explanation|
|Copy||Personal ID cards||From the country of birth and the country of residence|
|Copy||Passport||All pages of the passport - authenticated true - The passport must be signed by the owner of the passport if he is older than 16 years old|
|Copy||School certificate||Last academic certificate - A university certificate is required for every person over the age of 18|
|Original||University enrollment certificate||For any person over the age of 18 in the event that he is enrolled in the university|
|Original||12 Photos||Size is a maximum of 45 mm by 35 mm and not less than 32 mm by 26 mm - white background - no teeth appear - the forehead should not be covered - it is forbidden to improve the shape and adjustment of the image|
|Original||Medical report||With the AIDS test - for every person over the age of 12, but if the child is less than 12 years old, there is no need to do the test for AIDS if the mother is included in the application, otherwise AIDS test should be done|
|Copy||Residency card||A copy of the residence permit from the country in which you reside|
|Original||Fingerprints||For every person over the age of 16, issued from the police office or a lawyer accredited by the country in which you are resident.|
|Original||No Crime Certificate||For every person over the age of 17 from every country in which you have lived for more than a year during the past 5 years - and the certificate is valid for six months - another copy must also be authenticated with fingerprints|
|Copy||Military card||For everyone who performed military service|
|Copy||Curriculum Vitae||For everyone over the age of 18|
|Copy||Driving license||For every person has a driver license|
The following documents are required only from the main applicant:
|Copy or Original||Documents||Explanation|
|Copy||Proof of address||Such as a lease contract, an electricity bill, a housing card, or a letter from the municipal council|
|Original||Reference Letter||From a lawyer, auditor or company that deals with it, printed on the company letterhead|
|Original||Bank Reference||To confirm the date of opening the account - it must be more than two years past the date of opening the account and it must be signed and sealed by the bank|
|Original||Employment letter||In the event that you are an employee with a statement of the job title, salary and joining date|
|Original||Source of fund||One year bank statement for the personal current account & the company's bank statement if you were a business owner|
|Copy||Source of fund||Copies of commercial licenses for the companies that own them|
Please note that attending a higher education institution is no longer a requirement for children between the ages of 18 and 30 to qualify as dependents.
The original birth certificate & the original marriage contract must be sent to Grenada for verification.
- A Schengen visa or a visa from the UK must not be refused
- The oath or affirmation of allegation can be signed now in the consulate of Grenada - UAE
- Only education certificates reflecting the applicants' highest level of education are required.
- The CBI Unit no longer requires applicants to submit expired passports.
Furthermore, the permissibility of adding dependents at a later stage varies between the programs. In Grenada, for instance, if you wanted to add parents at a later date, you'd have to file a whole new application. Only the father signs the forms of his children if they are less than 18 years
- Where is Grenada located?
Grenada is located in the Caribbean Sea at the following coordinates: 12�03? N 61�45? W. This means that Grenada is twelve degrees and three minutes north of the Equator.
- May I apply for citizenship with my family?
Yes, you may apply for citizenship with your wife or husband, dependent children, and dependent parents. Fees for family members vary according to the number of family members included in a citizenship application.
- Do I need to visit Grenada as part of the citizenship application process?
No, you do not need to visit Grenada before, during, or after the application process
- Must I renounce my current citizenship and passport to receive Grenadian Citizenship?
No, Grenada allows dual citizenship, and you thus do not need to renounce any other citizenship or passport.
- When will I receive Grenadian citizenship following an application through the Citizenship by Investment Programme?
Your application for Citizenship by Investment will be approved within 60 business days of submission (subject to a satisfactory due diligence check and the funds being received). You may apply for a passport shortly after. Passports are issued within days of the request.
- For how many years is a Grenadian passport valid?
All Grenadian passports are valid for five years.
- How do I renew my passport once it expires?
Grenadian passports can be renewed in the Grenadian Consulate in London, or directly through the Grenadian Passport and Immigration Office.
- How can I be sure that my passport will be renewed upon expiry?
Under Grenadian law, citizens are entitled to a passport. This means that citizens cannot be denied a passport and thus that your passport will be renewed.
- How does Grenadian citizenship help my child�s education?
Grenada is home to the best United States offshore university � St George�s University. It is one of the finest medical, veterinary, and arts and sciences schools, and graduates train in some of the top hospitals in the United States and the United Kingdom. It is internationally accredited and currently has 6,000 students for over 140 countries.
- What is the Commonwealth of Nations?
The Commonwealth of Nations often referred to as the Commonwealth, and formerly known as the British Commonwealth, is an intergovernmental organisation of 54 independent member states. Queen Elisabeth II, the current Queen of the United Kingdom, is the titular head of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- How does Grenada being a part of the Commonwealth of Nations help me?
Being a citizen of a member of the Commonwealth of Nations brings several benefits. For example, you will be able to travel easily across member states, you will be protected by the embassies and commissions of other member states across the globe, and you will be eligible for certain sporting activities (the Commonwealth Games).
- How is Grenada�s economic outlook?
Grenada�s economy is expanding in the tourism, agriculture, and manufacturing sectors. As part of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank and currency system, its currency is stable, secure, and tied to the United States dollar. Business can also be conducted in United States dollars. There are no taxes on the repatriation of profit.